Thursday 27 September 2012

The Three Doctors

So, after stalling on The Aztecs, I have continued my occaisional exploration of classic Doctor Who with... dum dum dum... The Three Doctors!

I figured that I hadn't yet seen any Jon Pertwee or Patrick Troughton, so why not do both at the same time! And I really enjoyed it.

I got to see the Brigadier and Jo Grant, both of whom I had only seen in the Sarah Jane Adventures befor this, which is not quite the same.

Dear Bod, I love Jo Grant! She's utterly adorable. Yes, okay, she can be a bit ditzy, but I don't really mind that. And she and Benton just made me squee in all the scenes they had together. I got all mushy.

I don't know enough about science to judge the possibility of the story (and black holes frankly scare the hell out of me), but I quite liked the story. It was light and fluffy-ish, but I like my Doctor Who like that.

I'm not entirely sure what else to say about it. It was a good intro to some Doctor's and companions that I had yet to come across (the Brig not being able to handle the concept of multiple Doctors was hilarious) and I enjoyed it.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment